Do You Enjoy Working With Children?
Childcare and Pre-K students thrive with the guidance of loving teachers and assistants. We are always happy to welcome new enthusiastic people into our learning family. Building Blocks Early Education has four locations in North Carolina, Southern Pines, and Fayetteville (Hope Mills area).
Now Hiring Teachers
Building Blocks Early Education Centers is currently hiring teachers with professional and positive attitudes for various classrooms.
- Current State Qualifying letter
- A minimum of North Carolina credentials (Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or higher preferred)
- Current criminal background check*
- Current TB test**
- A minimum of one year’s experience as a childcare teacher
- CPR & First Aid certification
- Ability to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Responsible for the safety of all children in the group, ranging from 6 weeks to 12 years old
- Visually supervise the children in your care at all times
- Design and implement lesson plans that are child-centered and developmentally-appropriate for children
- Maintain a professional attitude
- Communicates directly with parents regarding their child’s accomplishment, academic progress, and daily activities
- Maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness to align with state regulations and standards
- Develop opportunities to positively impact children’s self-esteem
- Maintain an environment (both indoors and outdoors) that is safe, clean, and inviting
Current Job Openings
Cameron Location: Lead Teachers with AAS or above; Assistants with EDU 119 or above; Floaters
Hope Mills Location: Lead Teachers with AAS or above; Assistants with EDU 119 or above; Floaters; NC Pre-K Assistant Teacher
Raeford Location: Lead Teachers with AAS or above; Assistants with EDU 119 or above; Floaters
Southern Pines Location: Lead Teachers with AAS or above; Assistants with EDU 119 or above; Floaters